The Sweden Republican Party stands on the belief that less government, lower taxes, and more direct involvement by the people are the ideals of democracy.
Building on these beliefs, the Sweden Republican Party also holds that:
• It is important to always respect our fellow citizen’s ability, dignity and freedom.
• Individual initiative and responsibility are the keys to accomplishment.
• Local government is closest to the people.
• Government exists to protect every individual’s freedom, not restrict it.
• Those who are unable to provide for themselves deserve help to attain self-reliance and independence.
• Equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity are the right of every citizen.
• Excessive Taxation and wasteful government spending stifle individual growth and accomplishment.
• Respect for the Constitution, our laws and our democratic institutions will preserve our rights and our way of life.
I’m a Registered Republican - How can I get more involved?
If you want to take a front line role in our electoral process and in the governing of our community, state and nation, become a Republican Committee Member.
The Sweden Republican Committee members help formulate policy at their local committee meetings, they take part in the nomination and selection of candidates, they pass election petitions in their neighborhoods and they work with candidates to get the message out to the voters – their neighbors.
It’s easy to join our Republican Committee.
Have a voice. Get involved. We welcome and encourage all registered Republicans to join us!
Sweden Republican Committee
PO Box 153
Brockport, NY 14420
Website for the Sweden Republican Committee - Town of Sweden NY
Our Beliefs | Community Projects | News